Fruit & Brownie Dessert
- 1446806 Imitation Vanilla Flavor (1 tsp)
- 1442953 Powdered Sugar (1 ½ cups)
- 1533454 Philly Cream Cheese (8 oz.)
- 0942002 Milk (2T.)
- 0618009 Fudge Brownie Mix (2 Packages)
- Fresh Fruit (for example Strawberries, Blueberries and Kiwi)
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 14” deep dish pizza pan, or line with parchment paper.
- Prepare brownie mixes according to the package instructions.
- Pour the Batter into the prepared pan and bake for 15-20 in a convection oven or 25-28 minutes in a conventional oven until set.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Once the brownie has cooled remove from pan.
- Beat together Sugar, Milk, Vanilla, and Cream Cheese and Frost the Brownie.
- Once the brownie has been frosted decorate with Fresh Fruit.
Back to Featured Recipe